Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Rob's New Doo
So Rob has started going to April (the same person Kimball and I go to) to have his hair done. Last time she just cut it his old way, but suggested he use a wax instead of a gel. He thought about it for 24 hours and decided he liked his gel. This time April gave him a new doo. Can you see a difference from the old Rob (no photos)? It's spiked just a bit in front. I actually think a change looks nice, but Rob likes his old way. Can you see enough to comment? Let me know what you think.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay, those pictures are so funny! I'm not sure if I'm seeing what you're seeing, but his hair does look a bit more ... funky? You know, more modern. Young? Hip? I don't know if that's a good thing, I guess it depends on the person with the hair. But I think he looks great!
I think the hair reminds me of McKay or Kimball at some point in their life. It's always good to keep looking young. I like it!
The new "Doo" definitely is an improvement. I have been looking at him in church wondering what was different. He looks younger! Stay with the wax! Much better. Ha!
Post a Comment